Following a new evaluation based on the internationally applied “Evaluation of Security Measures Implementation” method, C&A Stavros Kassidiaris SA, recently renewed its certification as an Authorized Economic Operator (AEO). The inspection was carried out by the General Secretariat of Information Systems and Digital Governance.
Obtaining the AEO status certifies the economic operator that it meets specific criteria:
- Pertaining to taxation and customs regulations.
- Reliability of its software and information systems.
- Completeness and accuracy of internal procedures.
- Ability to meet its financial obligations.
- Security and protection measures applied both within the company and in relation to business partners.
AEO certification is a globally recognized quality mark, and the companies holding this certification are considered highly reliable at an international level, when liaising with existing and potential business partners, resulting to a more extensive improvement of their business profile.