The updated Hellenic Defence Industries Catalogue, HELDIC 2020, of the Ministry of National Defence was published on May and C&A STAVROS KASSIDIARIS S.A. was one of the 62 Greek companies which was included in it.
C&A STAVROS KASSIDIARIS SA, leader company in Automation Systems in Shipping and Industry since 1978, today has its own two-page tribute to the catalogue. C&A covers the whole range of procedures and certifications that are required for the making of Electronic – Electrical and Pneumatic Automation Devices in Hellenic Defence Industry. From research & development and design to construction.
C&A STAVROS KASSIDIARIS S.A. operates in the following area:
- Installation & service of electric & pneumatic automation systems
- Construction of power distribution & automation panels
- Construction of monitoring systems for engines, pumps and boilers
- Construction of tank level control systems
- Measurement & certification services for measuring instruments
- Representation of more than 50 international manufacturers of marine electromechanical equipment
- Supply of electrical – hydraulic & pneumatic components and instruments
- Construction of special pressure / level sensors
The level of company’s services is constantly being upgraded as the C&A’s Engineers, Electricians, Hydraulic & Pneumatic Technicians and Automation System Technicians are always updated for each new development on their field. C&A’s technical department is available 24/7 and always ready for the implementation of any required project in any place of the world.
The company’s customer list includes, apart from the Ministry of National Defence and NATO, all Greek shipping companies, major shipping companies abroad, shipyards, refineries, food and chemical industries and organizations such as PPC and EYDAP.
Read the whole HELDIC 2020 catalogue here: http://www.gdaee.mil.gr/sites/default/files/inline-images/PDF/HELDIC_2020.pdf