Boiler Control Panel provides an easily programmable and flexible way to optimize combustion across the entire load range of a boiler / burner.
The control unit includes all the required functions for reliable burner management. Some of them are fully automated safe ignition system for boiler start-up, proper valve operation & control, MODBUS connectivity and touch screen as well.
The system ensures that the burner temperature is accurate with a maximum temperature error of ≈1 ° C and a false pressure of ≈1 psi. The positioning accuracy of the control motors of the airflow regulator and the fuel valve is 0.1 ° over the entire load range. This fact ensures a stable fuel-to-air ratio, which leads to improved fuel economy and reduced carbon emissions.
- Minor changes in the fuel-air ratio
- Display ability for 2 fuel curves
- Parallel control of 3 channels of servomechanisms
- 1 control channel for VSD (induction motor)
- Internal control for ensuring successful ignition
- UV self-diagnosis – Ultraviolet radiation (optional)
- Lead IBS (Intelligent Boiler Sequencing)
- Set Point (PID) setting & control accuracy
- Adjustment of 3 parameters: O2, CO2, & CO (EGA option)
- NFPA compatibility
- Outdoor temperature compensation (OTC module)
The design, the burner supply, and the construction of the fully automated Boiler Control Panel accomplished exclusively by C&A STAVROS KASSIDIARIS SA’s technical department.